For the past thirteen years Graham Isador has been in an on again/off again relationship with rockstar Laura Jane Grace. The relationship is characterized by two main factors:
1. Laura Jane Grace is the lead singer, lyricist, and front woman for the punk rock band Against Me.
2. Laura Jane Grace does not know that Graham exists.
Directed by Tom Arthur Davis (MAHMOUD) and written/performed by Graham Isador (Playwright’s Unit at Soulpepper, RISK! Podcast), Situational Anarchy is a show about growing up, selling out, and moving on.
May 24- June 3, 2017.
Stop, Drop and Roll.
Awards & Nominations
- Honourable Mention – Outstanding Production, Summerworks Festival
- Outstanding Sound Design/Composition (Independent Theatre Division) – Ron Kelly – Dora Mavor Moore Awards 2018
- Situational Anarchy on Summerworks’ website.
- Pandemic Theatre’s website.
- Pressgang Theatre’s Facebook page.
- Situational Anarchy on the Toronto Theatre Database.
- ArtsVox Preview: Situational Anarchy.
- NOW Magazine: Meet Your Heroes: A Fan Apologizes to Against Me!’s Laura Jane Grace for Calling Her a Sellout
- 5 Questions with Graham Isador – Hye’s Musings.
- “Punk Rock, Remounts & SITUATIONAL ANARCHY” In Conversation with storyteller Graham Isador – In The Green Room.
- Situational Anarchy – Mooney on Theatre Review.
- Situational Anarchy – NOW Magazine Review.
- Situational Anarchy – Life With More Cowbell Review.
- Situational Anarchy – Toronto Star Review.
- Situational Anarchy – My Gay Toronto Review.
- Top ticket, May 21 to 27: Ad libs, ambition and anarchy.
- Openings & Closings – Week of May 22 – Intermission Magazine.
- NOW Magazine’s Best of Summerworks 2016.
- Torontoist’s Highlights and Lowlights from Summerworks 2016.